- Student Application Fee: Each student will need to pay the application fee for processing each school year; however, if you submit your application and course request in JULY, the application fee will be waived. This also applies to new students who apply before August 1st. Here is the link to start the application process: http://www.kidsonlineacademy.org/registration.html
- Available Courses: The same courses from last year are available this year with one exception – Typing Ace is no longer available; Typing Club will takes its place. We are adding one more option in “General Ed” which is Miacademy. It is like Always-Icecream and Clever Dragons but is not a gender-specific platform. You can see the courses available here: http://www.kidsonlineacademy.org/courses.html
- Tuition Costs: The tuition costs are going to remain the same as last year. They really should go up so the school can at least break even but if enough students enroll, then the tuition will be able to remain where it is. You can do your part in helping us keep the costs down by referring your friends who may be interested in enrolling. http://www.kidsonlineacademy.org/tuition-info.html You may use this login information to access this page if you need to:
- USER: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PASSWORD: kola2017
- Start Dates: All students who complete the application process before August 1st will have access on or before August 15th. Students who complete the process after August 1st will have access on or before the official first day of school which is September 1st. The school year will end on June 1st, 2018.
- KOLA Kredit: It is possible for students to earn KOLA Kredit that can be used towards future tuition. It is earned by referring new students to KOLA and when they enroll and put your name down as the one who told them about the school, you get $5 in KOLA Kredit.
Thanks for your patience this summer!